July 29-31th, 2023
December 8-10, 2023
8:00am and end at 5:00pm PST each day
Presented by: Dr. Pedro Barreiros
Location: BDG Think Tank - 2101s. Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV
24 CEU's will be provided to registered participants upon completion of the 3-day course.
- Must be a licensed dental professional
- Please bring loupes
Surgical Instruments for the hands-on portion of the course will be provided, but you may bring your own if you prefer
Food and Beverages:
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and beverages included with registration
- Provide trainees with critical and reasoning skills in the diagnosis, planning and execution of atrophic mandibular cases surgical cases.
- Provide the clinical differentiation tools for a successful surgical intervention.
- Develop performance skills, in daily clinical practice, for more differentiated surgeries.