Lateralization & Transposition with Dr. Pedro Barreiros
- Multiple Courses Offered
Inferior alveolar nerve lateralization and transposition surgery, hands-on cadaver lab, and gross anatomy course
About this event
November 11th - 13th, 2022
8:00am and end at 5:00pm PST each day
Presented by: Dr. Pedro Barreiros
21 CEU's will be provided to registered participants upon completion
- Must be a licensed dental professional
- Please bring loupes
Surgical Instruments for the hands-on portion of the course will be provided, but you may bring your own if you prefer
Food and Beverages:
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and beverages included with registration
- Provide trainees with critical and reasoning skills in the diagnosis, planning and execution of atrophic mandibular cases surgical cases.
- Provide the clinical differentiation tools for a successful surgical intervention.
- Develop performance skills, in daily clinical practice, for more differentiated surgeries.