February 4th & 5th, 2022
By the end of the course you should be familiar with surgical guide design in all aspects of full arch guided surgery
- Tooth born guides
- Bone guides
- Hybrid guide design
- Fixed provisional designs for immediate load
- Digital denture construction
- Advanced bone segmentation
- Pilot drill guides
- Full guided keyless guides
- 3D printing
- Armamentarium- This includes the surgical skill required to perform through to the printed or milled provisional delivery.
"This course is for dentists, technicians, and auxiliaries with a advanced understanding of guided surgery and implant placement who want to learn how to diagnose, plan, and fabricate all the components to execute a complex full arch, immediate load implant case."
- Understand treatment planning aspects in full arch rehab
- Full arch reconstruction concepts and immediate loading protocols
- Demonstrate techniques and armamentarium utilized for different surgical and prosthetic cases
- Show full protocol for diagnosis, software planning, and surgical execution for complex full arch implant cases
- Understand the limitations of bone, implants, surgery, grafting, bone guides, 3D printing, digital dentures, immediate loading
- Simplify treatment planning, case presentation, and implement both phases of treatment (surgical and prosthetic)
- Cost Considerations
- Dealing with Complications
- Learn ways to generate thick attached tissue around implants without grafting
- Discern what type of full arch restoration is best for a given patient's situation
- Review of useful technologies for carrying these cases out in house.
- Bone grafting and immediate implant placements
- Soft Tissue augmentation
- CBCT imaging
- 3d Printing
- Fusion Bone Binder
- PRF (Plasma Rich Fibrin) and its role in wound healing
- Advanced concepts using Blue Sky Plan
- Meshmixer Techniques used in complex cases
- Using various 3D printers for surgical guides, dentures, temps, models, jaws
- Surgical skills to execute full arch therapy in a timely manner decreasing chair time
- In office Milling
This program is designated for 18 hours of CE credit by BlueSkyBio Academy. AGD Codes: 690 .
This course is sponsored by: Blue Sky Bio, MegaGen, Salvin and Sprintray.
Sign up for the course here - https://www.digitaldentalmasters.com/full-arch-guided-surgery