**THIS COURSE IS IN LAS VEGAS NEVADA**
14 hours of Lecture CE provided
- Understand treatment planning aspects in full arch rehab
- Full arch reconstruction concepts and immediate loading protocols
- Demonstrate techniques and armamentarium utilized for different surgical and prosthetic cases
- Understand the limitations of bone, implants, surgery, grafting, bone guides, 3D printing, digital dentures, immediate loading
- Simplify treatment planning, case presentation, and implement both phases of treatment (surgical and prosthetic)
- Cost Considerations
- Dealing with Complications
- Bone grafting and immediate implant placements
- Soft Tissue augmentation
- CBCT imaging
- Fusion Bone Binder
- PRF (Plasma Rich Fibrin) and its role in wound healing
- BSB Plan software treatment work up
- Meshmixer design to 3D print
- Using various 3D printers for surgical guides, dentures, temps, models, jaws
- Surgical skills to execute full arch therapy in a timely manner decreasing chair time
Travel / Accommodations / Things to Do
Travel: Course is at BGD Think Tank in Las Vegas.
Hotels are very close to the lecture facility.
This program half live lecture and half self-participation, designated for 15 hours of CE credit by BlueSkyBio Academy.
AGD Codes: 670 (7 hours hands on and 7 hours lecture).